Same Shit Different Day?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Deep Shit

I, and the rest of my fellow employees are in deep shit...I don't really know if its a real problem or a system glitch or a possible scapegoat for even bigger events that will transpire. I have come to realize that you never really know what's going on. There's always a sub plot in this office and I have chosen to just go with the flow...ride the wave. Otherwise, I'll really go nuts!

I haven't worked in months, like I've worked in the past 2 weeks. I realized that my brain is getting quite rusty. But it's okay, i know its very salvagable...just needs more practice. I also did realize (modesty aside), that even with a rusty brain, I'm quite efficient. Budget setting came and went and I finished in a jiffy...what's wrong with me -- or should I ask, what's wrong with my budget? How come I finished so fast?

I'm just thankful that unlike my other co-workers, I can get away with murder. I don't get ad-hoc responsibilites unless it's completely and solely related to my brand (as there would be no other choice than assign it to me). Being the cash-cow really has its benefits -- they tend to back off and think they can't bother me...if they only knew...almost everything is spoonfed. I think if I ever decide to leave this Company, I'd have a problem adjusting to normal work pace and load...I'M in deep shit!

Good News for the Day:
I have officially appointed myself my mom's financial adviser. I accomplished a big feat today...I made her a decent amount of money without lifting a finger. I ofcourse will be managing her money from now on...including the household and our expenses...it should be good practice for when I get married (THINK POSITIVE! KULANG NALANG ASAWA!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home