Work Shit (again), Scoring Low in the Flirt-O-Meter and Surfing!
I'm still in the office and I'm not used to staying a minute past 5:30...'tis really the season to panic! My co-worker was in the "oven" for 3.5 hours. Geez! At least I can get all the coaching from those who've gone through their business review...
I like my job. It evolved into something bigger a few months ago, and I'd like to think I, that since then, I have evolved into being "queen" of my own...queendom (?) -- as opposed to sharing it with a counterpart like before. Lucky for me, my queendom now is the richest and prettiest among all in the Company I work for. Its very high profile, as it is high volume.
But now, there is reason to believe / speculate, that come the dreaded roasting day, I may have to relinquish my crown as queen of my 1 queendom, to be half-queen of 3 queendoms. Feeling as I am, I believe it may be due to the poor performance of the other queen...hence, I'll have to dip my finger into her business in my area of expertise, and will give half of my jurisdiction to even things up.
Different Shit Discovery for the Day:
Today was almost completely dedicated to worrying about what is to become of me at work...but not the whole day was wasted... It started on an optimistic note, as I prepared for a meeting with a hunkadoodlebadoodle. I couldn't figure out if I had a crush on him before, but it is official, he's a hottie! I went to the venue thinking...okay, I'm going to try to make this a more personal relationship-- take it to even the minutest next level. I think i did. But I also realized that I AM SO RUSTY. Or, that I never had it in me! Well, whatever. I tried. I'll see him again next week. We'll see how things go.
And as for last night's get together with buddy...it was really really nice. I haven't seen this friend of mine in weeks (and we used to see each other at least once a week). And he had so many updates...I found myself,for a split second, living vicariously through his highly exciting life! He went through a rough time a few months back, and I am just thrilled that he's doing so well now.
We went to another friend's cafe and hung out...I really like that place because it's just so "chill" -- it's quaint and cute and very much like Cheers. I got to reconnect with 2 other people i've been dissing during my complacent-idiot-wtihout-knowing-it phase and they gave me the best news...there is a strong possibility we might go surfing this month! I've never tried it, but always wanted to. I'm not very athletic, but perform best in water sports (because I don't feel my icky sweat). I even had a dream before that on my first try, I was able to surf all the way to the beach (uy skilled! In my dreams nga lang...).
So there. I went home happy and buzzed. Yesterday was a great day -- a lot of different shit
I am going home now, to further panic for my roasting Friday and cram a bit. There is a big possibility that I might just fall asleep again.
On to tomorrow's quest!

1 Comments:
First of all, I was so happy to see you last night. I've missed you and seeing you agaian brought me back to my roots.
Second, good luck on seeing hotsy patootsy. Knock him off his feet with your wit, charm, and sex appeal baybeh! May the flirts be with you.
Lastly, good luck on your "roasting". I know you'll do fabulously because there is no other goddess than you hani!
*tight hug
Post a Comment
<< Home