The 4th of My 9 Lives...
Every 45 days or so, i expend one of my supposed 9 lives as I get roasted in the office for our Business Reviews. Today, I was supposed to expend my 4th. It was delayed yet again (prolong the agony why don't you?). Which is actually good I suppose because I forgot to bring my apple (to put in my mouth as i get lechoned) and I get to have more to review...so now, I write in my brand spanking new blogspot.
By sheer coincidence (as I start my quest to make my life different that it's been for a looooong while...), I decide to go against routine and have dinner with a close girlfriend. I shared my thoughts and realizations for the day (and they were pretty big ones, since I haven't given anything much thought in the past weeks :) and she, as always was a good cheerleader...she is a true believer that hope springs eternal and that we should all invest in good karma (I wonder if I started seriously investing in good karma now, if it will make up for all my since in the past decade...is there hope?).
The night was capped with a different sighting on TV (yes, TV again, I'll just die without it). Girlfriend and i hung out at homefor a bit to catch a friend of ours on TV! We were screaming and cheering as we saw him come out. We finished the show and my girlfirend headed home...I attempted to review for my big meeting. And like clockwork, even as a student, as soon as I decide to study...i doze off...
Woke up early today though -- THAT'S DIFFERENT...Semi panicking for my meeting. Got to work at a decent time and started number crunching. I could say I'm ready, but with this boss, you never really know...
Well, with the meeting being postponed and all, I've decided to turn all my attention to non-work-related matters...what different shit to do...
I was thinking of painting again. I finished 2 oil paintings a couple of months ago. One I gave to my good friend who asked for it. Its now in his office--I'm actually flattered. The other is hanging above my bed.
I'm going to Vietnam for the first time 2 weeks from now, so that's a good, new thing. I'd like to do something a little more aerobic, as I have been quite the lethargic one in recent years (AND I MEAN YEARS!).
As the day ends, I am still thinking...thinking... thinking...meeting up with my buddy later. Maybe he has some good ideas. We shall see...til then, tata for now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home