My Maiden Voyage...
For 13 Years, 8 Months and 27 Days...Yes, Its been the same shit.
I am a virgin blogger...I just wanted to post a comment on another blog and voila! Here I am about to pour my innermost thoughts to anyone who cares to read. Today, being a pivotal day of realization would be a good day to start...
I feel like I'm in an AA meeting where they intorduce themselves first and acknowledge that they are alcoholics...so here goes. "Hi, I'm WettyWet and I'm a Complacent Ididot." (Hi WettyWet!)
For 13 Years, 8 Months and 27 Days, I have been addicted to feeling false happiness. I'd have other addicitons on the side during that span of time, but this one has been (and still is) one tough habit to drop. It is so seductive, so attractive...makes you feel inexplicable joy and you wake up the next morning realizing you're still just as lonely, still all alone...who the hell were you kidding...you complacent idiot!
So today, as a tribute to my awakening from an almost 14 year sleep, i will document my progress...Is today SSDD or DSDD? We Shall see, and the quest for different shit begins! Wish me luck! :)

1 Comments:
Welcome to the blogging world WettyWet. I'm so proud of you for taking this huge step.
Now, with regards to your post, let's meet up for samting dreenks soon. Ahmishu na!
Post a Comment
<< Home