Climate Changes
Yesterday's office drama is over -- or at least on hold. It was such an intense day. Yesterday, somebody was absolutely humiliated in front of a group of Managers including myself. Our big boss (who we fondly call 'god'), went absolutely ballistic. He was scary. He demanded a written explanation from a Supervisor, explaining why he should keep his job, and if deemed acceptable, wouldn't have to pack his things and go home today.
He's still here today. I hope he keeps his job. He's a hard worker, but really needs a good leader. His boss is airhead so i don't know how long he'll last...
Today's story is different though. Had a smoke with 'god' early today, and all was rosey and peachy. It's sale day too, so everybody's fussing over the event. Me? I'm sitting on my wide ass, writing my blog. I have this convenient excuse that it's buying season. Well, I actually do have things to do, but not as overflowing as others.
What a difference a day makes.
I had dinner with a friend a couple of nights ago...my ex-Wednesday habit, until he became busy with his girlfriend and work. It was more lively than usual...I enjoyed 10 times more than I used to, and I realized that it was becuase I actually participated in the conversation...having my own inputs and useless kwento, and not just listen the whole time. I realized how boring I must've been before. It must've been like talking to yourself on a mountain top and just hearing echos. Geez.
I am so sensitive to climate changes (literal climate changes). I got sick again after we had dinner because we stayed in a non A/C place and I had just come from the office. Since then, I've been nursing my allergies and colds. I hope I get well within the day. i'm leaving this afternoon with Mommy Dearest and we're headed for Baguio. I will be her official slave for the next 2 days, and doing it with pleasure. She's been such a sport, after everything she's been going through.
I just read my friend's blog...I am quite concerned about his situation...You okay hani? I'll see you next week okay?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home