"People, people who need people, are the luckiest people, in the world." - Barbara Streisand
I didn't expect such quick reactions. Thank you to those who were paying attention. My my my...I am touched and truly appreciate the instant response from 66% of my entire audience (okay Mi, can you compute that? hehehe :) I wasn't completely aware of the "whiny bratty tone" I was using as I was typing the previous blog, I was just talking to myself really. But thank you for responding to the KSP. I am no longer KSP for today thanks to you :)
I got an email today, giving me (as always) sound advice, worded ever so carefully and it was all about tips on how I can do something to change my current situation. She's right...people don't know unless you say it, and when you do, allow them to react and not second guess them.
I just realized right now, as in at this moment, that I am so open to my girlfirends at work...to one in particular. No shame at all in sharing my innermost thoughts and feelings. I consider her a dear friend, but not really the first I would invite for a bottle of beer or to watch a movie...in other words, not really barkada, just a very very close firend at work. Why is it, that I can't do the same for the others? Why is it that I feel like what I have to say, I've said to them 10 million times 3 years ago when were in Greenbelt? Its really, seriously the same old thing, the same old probelm in a slightly different form -- and to this day I haven't figured out the solution...Maybe because that is the case. I can't be complaining about this thing again?! Its old news! It is trully the same shit year after year after year. It's so easy to decorate my superficial life with nice trimmings and little activities here and there that make a little more interesting and whole...but in the end...is it really?
I now understand why this guy left me for this nye nye girl years back-- I couldn't figure out why and I always assumed that this guy needed to be needed, and I wasn't giving him that feeling. I was little Miss-Queen -of -the -World -Know -it -All -I -Can- do- it- on- my- own- and- I -am -a -Diva. Yeah right! He knew it all! He knew it 8 years before I figured it out. People need people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home