Same Shit Different Day?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dear Ate...

My Sister asked if we could talk...I called her up immediately. She cried to me. My heart aches. My baby girl had her heart broken for the first time. I didn't know what to say. I never liked the guy. She cried and cried.

Recently, I've always been a little more attentive to the my younger brother, who is 20 years my junior, simply becuase he's younger (the baby of the family) and he's really much nicer. With my sister, I'm like the cool, but not so cool ate who worries a lot, but cool just the same. It was the first time that she really spilled her guts to me today, with raw emotion. I could feel her pain.


I suppose everybody gets their heart broken at some point...I just hated hearing her so sad.

I wonder what the cool ate can do to make her feel better? Would kicking his ass be part of the options?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home