Same Shit Different Day?

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wetty-wet is dry..Dry...DRY

This blog’s been inactive for a looooong time. I’m really glad I don’t have the same issues as I did then. But I’d have to say…I don’t think my blogger name even suits me anymore. So many things have changed. It feels like I did a 180. Wettywet, is no longer wet. I am now officially loved, but under-sexed. I was getting way more sex when I was single than now that I am attached. I’m not even fucking married yet…plus no kids and already a drought…WHAT IS UP WITH THAAAAAAAT?????

I’m not complaining…well, actually, I am. I need it. I’ve said that I need it regularly. I’ve said it twice. Do I have to beg? What is this world coming to?

I used to be seduced...wanted...but now...I pretty much beg. And get nothing, still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home