Same Shit Different Day?

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I just want to get it over and done with

I just want to be happy now. I just want to deal with this. I OFFICIALLY want it to go away. I'm being irrational and unreasonable. I'm being so mean. But I want to be pursued. I want to be asked. I want to be begged. I just want to be asked. Then finally, I can say the God's honest truth...You are too much. You need not exaggerate. When you're sick, THE WORLD DOESN'T NECESSARILY REVOLVE AROUND YOU...you're just not feeling well. AND, you may not be the only one. You have to observe and get over yourself. If not, start taking care of yourself, because the stories are getting OLD.

You MUST not only care for me, but all my extensions...my mom, my dad, my siblings, my friends...they are all part of ME and the courtesy doesn't end with me. Why don't you get that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home